Friday, April 17, 2009

Can talking on a cell phone raise your body temperature?

My friend and I have noticed that we'll be really cold at work, but once we talk on a cell phone we suddenly get very hot. WTF? Can the radiation the cell phone emits cause our body temperature to rise? It's annoying, and we were'nt sure if there was a correlation or if it's just a coincidence.


According to recent study made in Germany, cell phones make minor increase in brain temperature (if you're not using a headset) but this increase is so minor that it is equivalent to few minute in the sun.

yes. either you have just charged it and it is pumped or you havent charged it in a while and it is ready to go dead.

YES..LOOK at my avatar!

They are more dangerous then you will ever know my dear! Trust me! I am in hiding for the rest of my life because of what I know about Cell Phones. A lot of my posts are jokes but take this one VERY seriously.

This has been a pretty controversial subject but it appears that there are a couple of reasons why the cell phone might raise the body's temperature. One is the simple, physical lifting and talking motion of the body which could cause a slight increase. Also some speculate that the electrical and/or magnetic fields emitted by cell phones my cause vascular (blood vessel) changes leading to increased body temperature. There has been NO true evidence that either one is true though. It doesn't appear that enough radiation is emitted to produce temp elevation but it is still being studied too.

Yes but very very slightly!

Maybe if you walk and talk or

if you left your cell in the car, it'd be hot do to the greenhouse effect,

or your mad at the person, or you've had stress from work and it's just you?

No comments:

Post a Comment