Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do I keep my home phone from receiving blocked calls?

I remember I had a friend who had his home phone so that blocked numbers could not call, but since I haven't seen him since high school, I can't ask him how it's done. How do I do it? Do I simply call the phone company?


its *77...to activate it.....you will hear a stutter-tone!!

here are all the codes for you, just in case you're interested!!

http://www.yashy.com/star.codes.html

you have to put in *77 and to see if its works then dial your phone no# just area code then your number it willsay the caller is not recieving calls who block their no# let me no what happens if u dont have this on your phone u can get it put on just call your phone company

Yeah call the phone company....it's a privacy block

No comments:

Post a Comment