Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do you text someone on a cell phone to another cell phone?

If all I have is someones cell phone number, how do I text them using my cell phone? Do I have to know who their carrier is and enter it like an email or something?


From your main menu, select Text Message or SMS.

Once you have that open, you will be able to select a contact or enter in a new phone number.

Enter in the number, making sure to include the area code for the person you are texting.

Enter in the message you want to send .

Hit send and you are done -- happy stalking my friend =)

find out all kinds of tips and tricks for you phones at http://www.goingcellular.com

All you need to send a text to anyone is their ten-digit mobile number. You don't need to know who their carrier is unless you are sending the text from email instead of from another cell.

No, just send a text to the number.

just put in their number with their area code and type in under it what you want to say

just text that person

Miss T is right! 2 points for me

No comments:

Post a Comment