Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How can I turn my pda phone wiht full access to the internet to a wifi router?

I want to run my laptop off the internet signal from my at@t tilt pda phone. What software do i have to download to my phone?


As long as both devices have bluetooth, it should be able to connect.

There is also a nice little software tool call WMWifiRouter which will allow you to use you Wifi enable phone to act as a Wifi Access Point (sorta of, its adhoc not infrastructure) to any Wifi Enabled device.

It is even more simple than using the built in ICS modem feature. You install the WMWifiRouter software, turn on Wifi, launch the WMWifiRouter Software click connect and it does all the internal connections for you, and now you have your own little wifi access point where ever you have cell phone service.

I use this with my HTC Mogul with sprint al you can eat service and it works like a dream. i downloaded it from here

http://freewareppc.com/communication/wmwifirouter.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment