Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do you turn a Verizon phone into a Prepaid phone?

I bought a used Verizon cell phone that was originally with a plan. But the owners didn't pay their bill, so now i'm stuck with a non-working cell phone. Can anyone help me hack the phone? Like as in, turning it into a prepaid phone. I already called Verizon Customer Service but I can't find anyone who will help me get it changed to a prepaid phone. Can anyone help?


the phone may only be contrcutal, call Verizon give them the model number and they will tell you if you can make it prepais, if it statred out as a phone with a contratc it may only work with a contratc and not be pre pay capapble

Try Page Plus they will activate it as long as Verizon doesn't have it blacklisted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information!! I got me cell phone from Verizon Wireless just last week... Love it!!

    ReplyDelete