Friday, April 17, 2009

What kind of applications would you like in your mobile phone?

We have been using all kinds of mobile phones. What applications would you like on your phone? something to make your life easier? work easier? something to help you learn?

You can ask for any kind of application!

Please don't bore us with answers like "internet connection, mobile internet browsing".. these features are already there on certain phones.. All you need to do is go out an buy these high end phones.


An app that lets me check my stocks

I want an internet browser with embedded flash and java for a symbian s60 v3 phone that loads in under 20 seconds.

I want a location free player app for a symbian s60 v3 phone. Or at least port the lfp app for the symbian uiq for s60 v3.

I would be happy with those as I have everything else i need.

facebook app, myspace app, maybe a webmd app if thats possible, ummm..thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment