Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is the best basic cell phone with the best reception?

I need a cell phone with really good reception. I don't need all the frills like camera, music, etc. I have verizon and my phone used to never drop calls, now it drops them all the time. Suggestions?


depends on where you live.

have some friends over and check their "bars"

i got best service from verizon in my area.

Alltel or nokia. A friend of mine had a virgin mobile and had all sorts of problems with it.

I HAVE THE PERFECT WEBSITE FOR YOU!!

This site has calling plans and phones from all of the major carriers, so you can compare all of them. I used this when I bought my last phone. Everything is easily done online, no store employee trying to make you get a more expensive plan. Cingular has the best overall reception.

Nextel and Sprint each have $30 calling plans on this site but the best part is that 75% of the phones on the site are free with a new plan.

CHECK IT OUT

switch to virgin mobile that's what I've had for about three years now and they haven't dropped a call yet

No comments:

Post a Comment