Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have home phone service with AT&T and I would like to know to how can I get an extended line for a relative?

I want to get telephone service for my sister because she has school age children and a child away at college. She is a homemaker and her husband is a carpenter Their mortgage is $850.00 a month not including lights, gas, water, sewer, plus other necessities. They already had one of those other phone companies that let them down. Now they have to buy minutes on an old-fashioned cellular phone. Please tell me what I can do to get them a phone extended off my line and phone service right away?


The type of service you can get to assist her will really depend upon your/her location. There are some more localized carriers (AT and T is NOT one of them, to my knowledge) in some cities which will offer a package deal, but you would have to research them individually. I know of no such deal which can be offered through AT and T, however.

i had sage telecom for a while you can get all the ammenities of call waiting three way, and so on plus 200 free minutes long distance for 32.99 and they also have if the other line is sage telecom long distance is free. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment