Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do I connect my cell phone to my computer using bluetooth?

My cell phone has bluetooth and it doesn't say anything in the manual. I want to transfer some photos and videos from my cell phone to my pc.

It's a Nokia 2630


To use bluetooth your pc or laptop also needs to have bluetooth on your pc, turn both bluetooth on. On the right side of your desktop u'll see a bluetooth icon that is a Blue "B" double click and then go to bluetooth file transfer service click on that then juz copy paste ur files...to transfer ur files from mobile to pc just scroll down to the file go to option and then click send via bluetooth...files will be saved in mydocuments/bluetooth/inbox....at the time of paring it will ask for key put the same key(say 123) on mobile as well as ur laptop..

you can use bluetooth device for making your pc bluetooth enabled.

bluetooth device is cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment