Friday, April 17, 2009

Where can I find restricted phones for someone that can't use a normal cell phone?

I have a sister that has a problem useing her phone the right way and me and my mother were woundering if any of u knew the best posible (besides a disney phone) that she could use.

Problems she has:

Text's random boys (can't turn the texting on her phone off- bc of phone company)

Call's people every minute or so.

If your going to be rude and say it's her fault...YES we know. We are working on that. But she needs to have a phone to call if she is in trouble, hurt, or whatever when she is driving.

Thanks for ur help!


They make one called a Firefly ( I think) it has 3 buttons, you designate 2 phone #'s and the third one is 911. Thats it. Probably the best option until she can control her texting, I'm old enough to know better and I can get carried away with texting but I pay the bill so I learn quickly! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment