Friday, April 17, 2009

What is the best Sprint cell phone for durability and reception?

I need to find a phone that is durable and long lasting because it is my only phone. I have had a Sanyo the past 2 years and have had a few service problems with it, although I think it is just running out of juice. I need to find one that will last about two years so I can stop worrying about it. Thanks for your input!


Try a Blackberry or Touch Diamond

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/SubmitRegionAction

I sell Sprint phones and I believe the best most durable Current Sprint phone this the Moto Renegade. It is a military spec phone with a rubber coated exterior and it is a Motorola which have a good tract record for reception, however, reception is fickle. But that phone in my estimation is the most durable phone in Sprints current phone list.

No comments:

Post a Comment