Friday, April 17, 2009

How do I get my phone numbers from my old phone onto my new phone?

I think I have to take it into a Sprint store, but I'm not sure. And should I charge up the new phone right now, or will that turn it on, activate it, deactivate my old phone, and I'll lose all my numbers? My old phone: Samsung A900, new phone: LG Lotus, and I'm with Sprint, if that info helps.


It's depend where have you save your number.Inside phone memory or SIM card? If you've saved in your phone memory,you've to copy all the number to your SIM card before you replace into a new phone.If you've saved inside SIM since you're using,just insert your SIM into a new phone.

I just changed to Sprint for T Mobile. I Krazer and now I have the New pink touch phone! While I was at Sprint I just gave them my T Mobile phone and they swiched all my numbers that I had saved to the sims card over and the ones that were not on the sims card I had to put on the new phone myself. Im not sure how much it cost to do it tho, i would not think no more than 10 dollars.

if you take it to the store they do something with the phone card that automatically transfers the numbers, do this before you deactivate the other phone cause if you deactivate it they charge you $20 to reactivate it........i found that out the hard way

sim card// its behind your battery(:

Go to sprint and ask for a data transfer it should be free =) haha. yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment