Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do you send a picture to another phone if you have a sprint mogul?

I've tried to send a picture from my Sprint Mogul to another phone, but it won't let me, I'm only allowed to send to e-mail accounts, so my question is, is there any possible way to send pix from phone to phone?

Thanks in advance.


From that phone you have to attach the picture to an email to be able to send them. That phone is not picture mail capable.

Sprint picture mail is now available for mogul http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20071224065216AAKcMVA&kid=RZ5QGTHnL04IX9DNIL4W&s=comm&date=2009-03-30+15%3A21%3A05&.crumb=

I had the PPC-6700(The older version of this phone) And this option is not offered for this phone. The only was is to send them to an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment