Friday, April 17, 2009

What kind of phone cases do they have for the samsung behold?

I need a phone case for my samsung behold. I'm still waiting for my phone to arrive but UPS is lagging it lol! >=] I want to know what cases do they have that cover the whole phone and that has a screen protector attached to it. Or just the case that covers the whole phone would be fine. But I'm looking for a durable one that is sort of a plastic/rubber one. Thanxx foe any advice!!!!


well right now at t-mobile they have 1 clear hard case, and 2 gel skins, 1 is pink and the other is black.

I myself bought the clear hard case for mine, and I also had to by screen protectors since the behold came with none... I got a 10 pack of those for $15.00

Not much out there right now... sorry I couldnt be more help.

Try invisibleSHIELDâ„¢....Its Very Good & Scratch Proof...

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/samsung-behold-sgh-t919-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20081119102212AAOcDeM&kid=QKdTHmbJD1mEfzYAgI18&s=comm&date=2008-12-28+20%3A34%3A26&.crumb=

http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=3781

Samsung Behold Cases Holsters Belt Clips, Samsung T919 | DayDeal.com

You can try phantomSkinz or InvisibleSHIELD.

try looking on eBay im sure they have all kinds of cases there. and u probably can get 1 for cheap

good luck enjoy ur phone

Honestly, I would just dish out the money to get the invisible shield. It's the best thing out there right now. I got my behold yesterday! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment