Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do you forward your landline calls to your cell phone?

My grandparents do this all the time, but I don't know how to do it for myself. I'm looking to dial a number or something on my cell phone, and then all of the calls that are made to my house phone will be forwarded to my cell phone so that I can receive both home and cell calls on the same phone when I'm gone from the house. Please help me soon! Thanks!

*tinkerbell*


This is not done through your cell provider, but your landline telephone provider.

Different regions in the US have different names for Ma' Bell, but contact your company and ask them. They may offer the service, they may not. They may charge extra for it, they may not. In any case, I'm sure you're going to pay for cellular airtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment