Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can cell phone companies make payment arrangements if my phone got turned off?

(I have att) My cell phone just got turned off today. I just paid $135 on Friday, less than 1 week ago, and I don't get paid until next Friday. Does anyone know if they'll allow me to make payment arrangements and turn it back on??


They might do it if you give them an exact date that you'll be paying it. I've done that once before but I had to agree to have them automatically take it out. Good luck!

the best thing to do is call at&t and ask for the cancelation dept. The cancelation dept also know as the saves dept will do what ever it takes to keep you as an at&t customer. tell them you want to cancel your account because your bill is high and your going with metro pcs unlimited mintes a month for $40. ask them for a a credit on your account and better rates then you might think about staying with them. good luck

They will probably allow you to make arrangements to pay in installments, but they wont turn the phone back on until you hasve paid the outstanding balance

yes they make arrangements but you cant break them because they won't let you ever make arrangements again.

call the company on your fone and you can activate it and they will cooperate or you can sew them

probably!! but you would have to discuss so arrangements like maybe a lower price and just simply like 500 min. or less for ur salary!!

Not if it is already turned off...

No comments:

Post a Comment