Saturday, April 11, 2009

How can I sneak my cell phone into school without my parents knowing?

My school does allow cell phones, but they have to be turned off and in your lockers during the whole school day. My parents won't let me take my iPod or Phone to school. I got a new phone for Christmas, and i wanna show it to my friends. HELP ME!


Sneaking would not be the right thing to do. If your luck is like mine, it would either disappear, or get confiscated. Honor and respect your parents -- if they allow you to have such high end items, they certainly think highly of you. Return the favor.

If they have to be turned off anyway, then what's the point. Leave it at home. If you lose it then you will have no phone at home either

Shame on you. You should listen to your parents and respect what they have said.

just put it in your schoolbag when you leave. it's not hard *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment