Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do you get downloads onto a phone with a music player?

To be more specific, I'm considering getting a Chocolate phone and I was wondering if you could transfer downloads from limewire, etc. onto the phone. Does it have to downloaded directly from the phone company's service?


I have a verizon phone, but not the chocolate. I bought a USB Data Cable off ebay that is compatible to my phone. I got mine less then $10! It allows you to get any mp3 files and let them go inside your phone (I also suggest buying a memory card). Once you have done so, hook the cable to your computer and your cellphone, go to Get Tunes & Tones -> Sync Music -> Use a program to sychronize the song into your cellphone. I suggest using Windows Media Player as it has helped me countless of times. For ringtones etc, go download BitPim.

Hi,

The easiest way I have found to put files on a phone (including ringtones, wallpapers screensavers etc) is using Create Ringtone. You send files to your mobile phone by Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) or using Bluetooth infrared or wired connection. It has a 15 day trial (I am not associated with this software). It is alot easier than using cables

you need a usb kit

No comments:

Post a Comment