Saturday, April 11, 2009

How does one make a cell phone call from Germany to a cell phone in Korea?

My husband and I are in the United States Army. I am stationed in South Korea, and my husband is stationed in Germany. I have no problem calling his German cell phone from my cell phone that I got here in Korea, but he has tried all sorts of different combinations of numbers to call me to no avail. Please help us communicate, ANY ideas will be much appreciated and tried!


Have him check his cell phone plan. It may not have the correct international plan enabled.

push 1 and then dial area code then the number

if u r in north korea he should call 00 + 850 +Area Code+ Tel # if your in south korea he should call 00 + 82 +Area Code+ Tel # if your trying to call him, if in north korea call 00 + 49 +Area Code+ Tel # if in south korea call 001~ + 49 +Area Code+ Tel # hope this helps...

buy a calling card. and use that. thats what everyone does these days. its like the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment