Friday, April 10, 2009

How long does your cell phone battery last before you need to charge it?

I have discovered that some things i use my cell phone for like Internet, games, and music drain my battery much faster then if its just used to make phone calls. Sometimes I need to charge it a couple times a day!! and others just every 2 days! Whats your average and what do you do with your phone?


I charge nightly, unless I forget. I only use my phone to talk and occasionally as an alarm clock.

Anything you do with your phone will run down the battery; lighting up the display is quite "expensive" all by itself. But talking when you have few "bars" is most costly. When you are getting a poor signal, the cell tower is also having trouble getting a clear signal from your phone. So, your phone needs to use more power to get through.

chage once a week an use it just for calls an text.

I got a T-Mobile sidekick 3, so it can last me a day and a half approximately, just by texting, calls, and internet.. so yeah..

i play games nd shyt during school and i use it alot and it goes for about 2 and a half days

Probably your battery already worn out and high time to change a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment