Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How to transfer videos from phone to computer?

I have a Verizon phone, and I also have the VCast software. When I plug my phone into the computer, the music playlist saved on my phone's external memory card shows up, but the videos do not. How can I transfer the videos on my phone memory card onto my computer. Note: The files are too big to just e-mail via a video message.


instead of using the software provided, try locating the video's in your computers directory thus using your phone like a USB stick, you will be able to copy and paste files to and from your phone-PC, just make sure of a few things

First -that the video's have been transfered from you phones internal memory to your phones external memory (memory card)

Second- very important, make sure you have set your phone to "mass storage" as oppose to "data services" in most phones this is found under "Settings" then "usb connections"

No comments:

Post a Comment