Thursday, April 9, 2009

Phone??.....?

I wanted your guys opinion on wat u think is a really good phone? i was thinking about getting the LG enV VX9900. if anyone has this plz tell me the pros and cons and if its worth getting, or any other great phones. :) thankz in advance for ur guys help


OMG that's the phone that I am going to get tomorrow! My best friend has it and totally loves it. She has never had a problem with it and it is great for people who text alot. I say go for it. The only con I can even come up with is its not as little and compact as some of the new ones out there like the chocolate or razor but still an awesome phone!

Costs about $100-150 if you get the contract and rebate

its a really good phone. the features include txting, pix and flix, and holds up a lot of memory. the colors are so pretty. i got aa special color for my upgrade. i picked hot pink.(i got mine customized 4 a little extra $$$)

Sorry i really don't know the pro's and con's of this phone, but i can reccomend some pretty good phones. The Nokia n95 is a great phone. A little bulky, but it's features are insane. The Sony Ericsson w960 is another great phone. It has the same the feature as the n95, and it's a lot thinner. Good luck picking a phone.

For style: get a Venus. For features: gof or the enV. For portability, go for the super-thin Razr. For an excellent music phone, get the moto Q9m. (These all play music by the way, and take pix/flix.) good luck getting a phone!

I dont have one but I was told it was one of the best phones to have. Everyone has recommanded this one to me but unfortunatly we dont get verizon :(...

I think you should go with this one...

GOOD LUCK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment