Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What cell phone can you actually hear someone on?

I currently have a Nokia 6102 (Cingular). I like the features of the phone: color display, IR so I can upload my own pics and ringtones, good battery, ok camera, very customizable. The problem is, I cannot HEAR anyone when they talk! I have the phone turned up to max volume and if I don't have it positioned just right on my ear, I can't hear half of what someone says. I'm really not interested in an earpiece, I don't care about bluetooth (one more thing for me to lose), I would just like a phone that I can talk on. Does anyone have a suggestion as to the best phone you can actually hear on that has some of, or all of the above features? I don't need or want anything extravagant, just something that works.


You have quite a piece of equipment, if it does all that :)

My opinion is a phone should be a phone, but--

Turn down the volume, you have it way too high.

The problem might very well be a defective mic in the handset. Not sure what kind of warranty Cingular has, but a manufacturer has one year, it sounds (pardon the pun) like a manufacturer defect in the mic to me, take it to the store,

Good luck,

Linda

msn/email: chinawholeseller@hotmail.com

If you want iphone clone phones & brand phone projector phones or chinese phones Pls email me!!

We are from china. We export phones all over the world.

Yahoo: chinawholeseller80@yahoo.com Waiting for your email

Website: www.ciscam-china.com http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070530222423AAOmdSQ&kid=TZJfKXTGU0trjoJFTsPR&s=comm&date=2009-02-27+09%3A49%3A52&.crumb=

No comments:

Post a Comment