Monday, April 13, 2009

What cell phone companies are the best to sign up with and why?

I'm planning to get myself a cell phone for my birthday and I dont which company to choose? What are the top 3 companies and why?


1. Verizon. because it has the best network, you can talk with less dropped calls. The phone bill is alot cheaper than other companies.

2. Sprint/Nextel. because the walkie-talkie is the best.

3. Cingular. because rollover minutes.

I would go with cingular you get better signal. I have sprint and its lously on the signal. I've just heard cingular is better

Cingular is the best because of their plans and their network. Their network lets you talk to anyone else on their network for free. Very useful. I have a low minute plan just for that reason.

Plus, there are hardly any place outside of the Rockies that don't have Cingular stations. Roaming is almost non-existant.

I'm not familiar enough with the other ones because Cingular works exactly how I want it to. All I know is that it has a larger network than the other companies that offer that plan.

verison wireless because u can talk 2 everyone with a verison cell phone 4 free and they have all kinds of special plans

Tmobile....they have good reception and good plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment