Thursday, April 9, 2009

What cell phone company has 200 minutes and unlimited texting for a good deal?

I'm looking cell phone company that has atleast 400 minutes or less and unlimited texting for a good price. Nothing over 50$

I'm trying to prove to my parents that not all cell phone company's are over-priced. Then maybe, I might get a cell over the future.


Check the Unity and Nation plans on AT&T. I have 550 mins for 59.99 with added 10.00 texting.

Works well if you can add about 12.00 to your budget!

I have always gotten good deals with Alltel. You can find the best deals on their website. They also have special offers for new customers. Good luck!

verison is pretty inexpensive. but its a lot cheaper wen you have a family plan. verison also has free minutes on weekends and after 7 pm. on weekdays

well i heard METRO PCS

some say it has good service other dont!

you get unlimited minutes for 35 dallazz a month

sounds too cheap to have a good servise

dont you think??

do your research!

No comments:

Post a Comment