Friday, April 10, 2009

What is the best sprint phone under 200 dollars?

I am getting a sprint phone in January. I want a qwerty keyboard and NO touchscreen. Please don't give me suggestions for phones on other carriers or to get an unlocked phone. SPRINT ONLY!


Samsung Rant

LG Lotus

These two are both great phone for under $100 bucks and NO touch screen.

I am getting the Rant this week. It is definitely a good phone!!! It has everything you are asking for. It has a querty keyboard, a standard number calling pad, and its slider like the rumor, but its sleaker than the rumor. It has a better camera, (2MP). Its not touchscreen. lol. i wanted a phone thats not touchscreen but with keyboard cuz i have stubby fingers.

The new Rant is the best. But a lot of people seem to like the Rumor (I think it's ugly). BTW, these are only sprint phones.

right now I think they are running a special for a Palm Centro for free with a new two year agreement!

the samsung rant

No comments:

Post a Comment