Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is the best tmobile phone for call quality?

I have a Samsung T309, it's OK but its a little buggy, and call quality is only fair. Does anyone have a Tmobile phone they are really happy with for call quality? I'm due for an upgrade soon. Picture phone is a plus, but call quality is of primary importance.

I have other phones on my plan, which I'm generally pretty happy with, so I'm not wanting to switch carriers, just improve my phone.


I have the Samsung t629 slider and my girlfriend has the Nokia 6133 flip phone. We both have great reception on them and both have great call quality. And I never liked phones with internal antennas before, lol.

I just bought the blackberry pearl for my boyfriend's birthday and he loooooves it. call quality is great, lots of fun features, and it didn't take him a month to figure out how to use it. tmobile has a tech support line just for it to help you get set up and stuff too

No comments:

Post a Comment