Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What mobile phone is a good music phone which can sync directly with my iMac iTunes library?

I think with most mobiles i will have to manually add my songs. I want something as simple as an ipod. Cant be an iphone as thats not practical for my hubby. He doesnt use phone much but he would love a really good music phone and i want something easy to upload playlists as im the mug who has to do it.


The best phone for iTunes would be an iPhone... I don't know of any other phone that is compatible with iTunes.

Personally I own a Sony Ericson, which while not being as user friendly for music playing as an iPhone or iPod, it does come with it's own mp3 ripping and managing software.

well the iphone

but if you cant afford that

a sony ericsson is good,

just connect to the mac

then open the removable disk drive

then go to music

select the songs from itunes

and then just drag and drop them in

also you can donwlad some drivers so that the sony ericssons sync directly with itunes

i would reccomned the

w890i

w880i

w850i

w580i

w910i

w960i

k850i

k810i

look at forum

there are many answers

and perhaps find the answer to your question

No comments:

Post a Comment