Monday, April 13, 2009

How can I find out the number of restricted calls to my cell phone?

I've been getting phone calls to my cell phone lately from a restricted number. They call me over 20 times in one day and I have a printout of it on my phone bill. The thing is, the number doesn't show on my phone bill. It's just a restricted call. How can I find out what the number is because these calls are disturbing and harrassing. This isn't my house phone that the calls are being made to, it's my cell phone.


There is actually a way but It only works for some people. You do *69 as soon as the restricted call has been made,the operator gives you the number of the last incoming call. It only works on some people and i dont know why, it tends to not work on cell phones only on house phones. It will charge you though. Hope it works. Because i know how you feel about those private calls.

My god are they doing that to you too, i have had similar calls but on my house phone and it makes me very mad that they hang up on my as soon as i say "hello".... i tried to reach my phone company and they told me that they wouldn't give me the phone number but they can give that number to the police and let them take care of it. now i get less of those annoying no caller id showing hang up calls... those bastards

i dont think there is a way.. i wish there was.. the same thing happens to me..my friends ex calls me restricted.. i mean i know its him but still sometimes its other weird people..

My friend was once prankcalling people under the *67 thing and one time his call went straight to the poliece and got in big trouble, so you might want to talk to your cellular provider if this is possible. Also some phones allow you to automatically ignore restricted calls and i dont think it costs anything when you ignore those calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment