Monday, April 13, 2009

What cell phone service and phoen would you recommend?

My Sprint 2 year contract is up. I am looking for possibly a new service, and a new phone. I don't use alot of minutes, and I really only used the phone as a phone, and to text message. Although some of the cool functionality of the iPhone would be cool.

Does anyone have recommendations?

What service is the best? What phones are the best?


at&t's service is amazing. I have never had a problem getting a signal anywhere. it's definatly worth looking into. I'm actually looking into getting a samsung propel myself, it looks really cool.

If anyone could help me out:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsUNrZFENP.VJYe5scXYbS3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081115063812AAqmRLm

att all the way i would recommend the iphone 3g but its a little expensive then i would go with mabey a pantech duo or a pantech matrix i have a iphone 3g my self it is awsome and it rocks!~

I have alltel and I love it... Cheap, easy, convenient...

I have Verizon. It very rarely, never works.

No comments:

Post a Comment