Monday, April 13, 2009

How can I get a cheap good phone on the ATT network without upgrading?

My upgrade doesnt come till november of 2010, and i need a new phone alot sooner. By cheap, I mean under $150, and the ATT online store sells them at price (upwards of $200 for even the simplest phones). I don't have any expirience with unlocked phones, so if you suggest that, please tell me about how that goes over with the company.


i wasnt due for an upgrade until 2012 either but i just went and got a samsung propel for $70 after the $50 mail in rebate from the att store

There are many unlocked phones available at Walmart / Circuit City / Best Buy under $150. Nokia / LG / Samsung / Sony Ericsson basic phones. If you need unlocked phones under $150, you can mail me or talk with me on Yahoo!

Online is the best place to find a phone these days. Doing a quik search I found this site here http://buy3gsmartphone.com

Simply do a search on that site and youll find a phone fast. The VU is a good AT&T phone for cheap $.

Good luck

Sony stores sell "unlocked" phones to be used by Tmobile and AT&T. Some are less than $100 refurbised. Some are between $100-200 NEW I've seen at our malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment