Monday, April 13, 2009

How can i get pictures from my phone to my computer without the cable thingy?

I have a sony erricson k550i and i have misplaced my usb lead that has the special thing for my phone to get into my computer, is there any way i can use a programme that will detect my phone and let me transfer data to my computer from my phone without the cable?


Buy a bluetooth dongle, they cost less than £10, and are widely available. It's very small, like a flash drive in design. You plug it into a USB port on your computer, run the software disc that comes with it, pair the dongle with your phone and then you can swap from computer to phone and back again to your heart's content. Also, because it's bluetooth, the dongle will work with any phone that has bluetooth, not just the phone you originally buy it for. Hope this helps.

The only solution, without the cable, is to text the pictures to your email address and save them to your computer.

No, unfortunately no such technology exists.

you could possibly do it if your computer has bluetooth.

buy a Blue tooth dongle.

or send them to your email address.

instead of your sony's usb port , why not try buying a usb port bluetooth ?

No comments:

Post a Comment