Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I check what phone number called my house yesterday?

I received a "bad" phone call yst, and the person who called refuse to tell me who he was.

I didn't know bout the *57 til now, so its too late to use that.

I'm with Verizon and their help line is only open mon-fri, and I didn't subscribe to a caller ID.

Is there any other way I can check the phone number that called my house asap?

Thanks!


Katherine suggested calling Verizon on Monday, but they won't be able to tell you who called, without you getting a court order subpoena. That is the only way of getting numbers that have called you or that you dialed locally, FCC Laws. Verizon as do most home phone companies, have a featured called "Last Call Return" where you push *69 and it will tell you the last call that called you, as long as their number isn't "blocked" or "restricted". But I would bet that you have received calls after this particular call, so that won't work in this case.

You'll have to wait until Monday and talk to Verizon.

*69 only works after the call... unless u haven't had any calls since then

*69 ???????????????

If you can't wait to get a hold of verizon on monday, and depending on how "bad" the message really was, and how bad you want to know...there's always the police dept. to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment