Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How can I transfer photos from my cell phone to my computer via Bluetooth?

I have my activation on on my cell phone and my bluetooth is activated on my laptop. I can transfer from my laptop to my cell phone but not from my cell phone to my laptop. My computer says it's receiving and my cell says it's sending but nothing ever transfers - it just stays at 0% the whole time. Can someone help me figure it out?


I'm not too sure why this is happening, call your phone manufacturer and ask them if they can trobleshoot the problem for you!

It does seem odd to me that it is working one way and not the other but to help we would really need to know what model phone you are using and what bluetooth adapter you have in your computer. If it is integrated then it would help to know the model of the computer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment