Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do I connect a cordless phone to my wi fi network?

I have just installed a wi fi modem and have unlimited phone calls with my new internet provider. One wired phone is connected to the computer and works fine. I want to use other phones (cordless) in other parts of the house. Both cordless phones are DECT compatible and should work if the base units are plugged into phone sockets with ADSL filters. Not so! I seem to get only an engages signal from the cordless phones. Anybody know how to make these work. Without them, having to go to the other side of the house each time I want to make a call or answer the phone is extremely difficult.


put your new phone into the cradle of the base-phone and register it! that's what I did...I use a wi-fi Uniden extension phone!!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,127161-page,1-c,webtelephonyconferencing/article.html

No comments:

Post a Comment