Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is the best cell phone service and what cell phone service do you have?

Also if you dont mind, could you please tell me what plan you have , like how many minutes you get, how much is your text messaging, and how much is your bill for what you get, and anything else that you want to add. I am searching for a new cell phone and I just want to make sure to get the right one, Thank you!!


well i'm from Texas too and i think cingular is the best one.over halve of America has it and it would be usefull if you talked to your friends/family for long periods of time if they had cingular you could talk for free.i have the family 500 minuite plan and its only between me and my mom so we each get 250 minuites, however i can talk to anyone on cingular for free.

here in the mountains of western Colorado Nextel has the best coverage, we have a business so our plan and yours would be way different. but I can tell you they have really good customer service and if you have a tendacy of going over yyour mins, they will shut off your phone if paynemt isn't made (a hassle, but it beats getting a suprise $300 bill, too!)

My advice is to go to a store that sells saveral providers and take their advice...most cell providers have a trial period of 2 weeks - usually w/ a minute cap - and you can see hwhat you think of the coverage, but unfortunately that isn't long enough to get a bill or use much customer service,....

We've had very few problems with our Sprint service, but I feel we are paying too much. 3 phones, 400 minutes each, 100 free roaming minutes, free Sprint to Sprint calls, nights and weekends free, about $132.00 per month. We don't use text messaging (we're older than dirt).

It depends on the coverage where you live - I heard a great suggestion the other day. Invite a bunch of friends with different services over to your house and see who gets the best reception, so you don't pick somebody and then be disappointed with the service.

And think about when you're most likely to use the phone (nights / weekends / etc.) and how many text messages a day and if you like to send pictures, and things like that. I ended up getting a data plan because otherwise I was getting charged a lot for each picture I sent, so it worked out cheaper. And do you take a lot of pictures? my phone plays music but I prefer to use my iPod so I don't need a good music player, but I don't like to carry a separate camera, so I like to have a camera on my phone for taking casual pictures. Think about what you want to be able to do and then pick the phone that's best for you from the carrier that has the best service where you are,

I like US Cellular,

for 54.00 a month I get 700 minutes free night & weeks, and Unlimited Texting & Pix messaging.

In short it all depends on where you live and what you want to accomplish. Verizon and Sprint are the big boys and there coverage is the best, but you also end up paying for it. AMP and Helio bounce off the same satellites, but you can tend to find cheaper deals and packages. Cingular and T-mobile in Los Angeles tend to be the cheapest, but also the weakest signals.

well Verizon and at&t have the best coverage around. I have verizon i have 700 minutes on the family plan with 4 phones, i have a text package on 2 phones which is unlimited IN text with 50 outside network for $5/month plus i have to Moto Q's which both have unlimited data plans on them, the other 2 are just the basic phone and each month my bill is $200

Well, in my opinion I think that version is the best and yet my sister and I have T-mobile(because they're cheap). My mom and brother have version wireless and my dad has at&t. So I think it is which ever one you like. I'm sorry I don't know my plan or minutes or any of that stuff.

It is VERY dependent on the area in which you live. Also if you don't leave your state much you can ask your sales rep for a local plan to save you some money. When looking for a new plan ask your rep how the company reacts and goes about changing your plan for you in the middle of your contract (if they'll extend it or not or if it's for free). I know that T-Mobile offers to show a personal coverage check to show you how the service is down to the street level, ask to see if any other company will show you that. Also, keep in mind that phone prices vary by dealer, especially in the indirect channel. Also, ask for a guesstimate as to how much your bill will be after taxes (chances are it'll raise at least $10).

I use verizon. it works pretty well.

we have the select family plan

and in it, you get a certain amount of minutes

(depending on how much you're willing to pay)

and also UNLIMINTED texting to anyone on any network.

i'd say its a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment