Friday, April 10, 2009

How do I find a phone card to call a cell in Lebanon?

I have a friend who lives in Lebanon and I always miss her calls when she calls me. My cell phone doesnt allow me call her back for whatever reason. So I need to buy a phone card but the more I look at them the more I am confused. Do I need an international one and will any international one work or do I need a specific kind? I really know nothing about this so any information would be very helpful. I know calling a cell phone is more expensive than a land line, but does that affect the kind of card I need?


Sounds like you need an International Phone Card. Make sure that it is region specific, as this will insure that you get the best rates. In your case, you'll need a Lebanese phone card.

Here are some things to look before you purchase:

1). Is there a connection fee -- if so, how much is it

2). What is the billing increments? Try to find one that is billed by the second or minute. Some cards are billed every 4 minutes, so even a 1 minute call will still cost $4!

3). What's the expiration date?

4). Are there any hidden fees? Some cards quote a large number of minutes based on variables that they don't tell you about. Basically, you need to determine the "clean rate".

Here's a very good company with the highest quality cards around: http://speedypin.com/phone/cards?originationcountry=USA+-+Continental&destinationcountry=Lebanon&x=22&y=26

Compare and find the best deal at http://www.eecalling.com

Rates from USA to Lebanon, US currency

Best rate is 7.2 ¢/min

Rates to Lebanon Cellular are different. Best rate is 16.3 ¢/min http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20060819115954AALSDF7&kid=EpUuWTa5WGLl8ScVrdvIMLLtsI4KnxX9yDiRyrgNSRy_kYUqfpxw&s=comm&date=2006-09-26+19%3A28%3A44&.crumb=

No comments:

Post a Comment