Friday, April 10, 2009

How do phone cards work with a cell phone?

I have a Sprint cell phone and I was wondering if I bought a prepaid phone card like the ones for Trac Phone, would I be able to use it with my cell phone.


no, Tracfone is for tracfone, but if you have a unlocked sprintcell phone you can buy a sims card and use it! tracfone is really not that hot!

I got one! I use it in the Mountains!!

NobelCom phone cards u can use with every cell phone u have, u just dial access number, and use your phone card for calling any where at lowest rates ...

Enjoy http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20061117144256AAAzeVR&kid=NbUvWzW9VjnRJOkMOEIY&s=comm&date=2006-12-06+01%3A18%3A32&.crumb=

I dont know, I have a verizon phone, sorry

sure you can, in the web there are many phone cards that will work to use from your cellphone, for example the Mega clean and stable calling card from viapin.com. I use them all the time in my cell and they work fine, either to call local or international.

No comments:

Post a Comment