Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do you import songs from your phone to your computer on iTunes?

I have a new computer, but all my music is on my other one. I installed iTunes and hooked up my phone. I am trying to listen to the music and such, but it wont let me. Its a light colored gray in iTunes. How can I move the songs on my phone to the computer, while still keeping it on my phone?


There is one other way (only if ur phone has a memory card eg. micro sd card, sd card, compact flash card, etc.) :

if u have a multi-card reader on ur computer, take the memory card out of ur phone and put it in the multi card ready, copy and paste all the songs u want into iTunes.

if ur computer doesnt have a multi card reader, u can buy one for about $6-$50 BUT ASK IF WHAT UR BUYING SUPPORTS WHAT TYPE OF CARD U HAVE!!!!!! these cards usually come with adapters that make them compatible with more devices

eg. micro sd card + sd adapter = sd card

Problem!!!!!!!!:

u cant play the songs u took from ur phone on iTunes unless they ARE IN UR COMPUTER!! so make a new folder and paste the songs there, or, paste them in My Music then import them or drag and drop them into iTunes. im not sure if ur running a Mac or not, but this should help =]

No comments:

Post a Comment