Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How to break a cell phone contract?

I have alltel and I am happy with the service but my needs for phones have changed and I would like to upgrade to newer/data phone like a blackberry but I can't because I am under contract. I like alltel and have no problems, but I don't really like their phones. I like the sidekick phone from Tmobile. I have two phones that are under contract with alltel, is there a way to break these contracts without paying the rediculous fees they have?


No, sorry, you would have to pay the $200 termination fee per contract to cancel.

The HTC Touch Pro from Alltel also has a full Qwerty Keyboard and is a Smart Phone also. Take a look at this overview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyk8nQ6jcds&feature=channel_page

probably not, sorry! That is how they get you in these "contracts"

No comments:

Post a Comment