Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What type of cell phone do you suggest for a 13 year old girl?

I want to get a cell phone, but I want something I can show off to my friends. I also want a girly phone that isn't too expensive. I want the phone to look nice, so no phones with like floral patterns on it. I am looking for a phone that is twice as good as an LG Keybo or a Lg Shine. Preferably one that has a keypad for text messaging.


The Samsung Eternity is great, but a bit costy. It has a sleek touchscreen with a full keypad on the touch screen, and lets you draw your texts.

If you want something cheaper i'll suggest the AT&T Quickfire. The touch screen isn't that great but the keypad is awesome and your friends will be jealous!

LG Shine is a horrible phone. The screen cracks to easily (even when it is in your pocket). Poor quality phone. I would say get the LG Env2 from Verizon. That is the phone I have. it is cute (in black) and has tons of cool features to offer. Good quality phone too. it has a keypad on front keypad of phone & also a keyboard. Easy to text on.

Well, if you have verizon, go with the enV 2 or alias. If you have T mobile, get the sidekick. If you have att then get a matrix.

I would get the envy2 but get it with the plan so it is not super expensive. With the plan its like 80 bucks...without its like a couple hundred.

Whats your favorite color? Make sure you ask 4 a phone of that color, other wise you will not be happy with your phone. Then making you feel confident. That is a tip you need 2 keep in mind. kk

Get a T Mobile Sidekick.

lg env

i luv u keeponrockinprs!!!!!!!!! he is exactly rite in all areas

No comments:

Post a Comment