Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is the best cell phone to buy for texting?

I need a new cell phone and I need one that is easier to text on than the Sony Ericsson I have. All I do is talk and text on my phone. I occassionally check email but its a pain on the cell I have and don't have the patience to always work with it. I need a phone that makes it easy for me to do these things. Preferably a phone that flips open to a key pad.

Can any cell phone be used with Cingular/ATT or can I only buy phones from them?


Ok, Cingular/ATT does not make any phones that flip with a good keyboard for texting. My recommendation is that you get the Samsung Blackjack. This is a PDA/Smartphone. It has a full QWERTY keyboard that is very easy to type with. The call quality is excellent and the internet or email is fast and very easy to use. If you are not a big fan of this phone there is a phone that flips to a full keyboard, but it is a Verizon phone. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=2951&changingCompletedOrder=

The phone can possibly be unlocked. I am not sure if it's compatible with Cingular. I would email or call a Verizon dealer an ask.

you'd have to get a phone sold by cingular/at&t ... you can't use just any phone w/ any provider anymore.

if they sell the treo or the new Q, those are great for texting!

Blackberry or sidekick

i have the treo680 and its great for texting the pictures just come out great.phone quality is great to you can get one from cingular for $99.99 with 2 year contract.

if you had t-mobile the sidekick would of been great for you

nokia is the best make of phone for texting.

You CAN use an UNLOCKED GSM phone (like ATT, T-Mobile, etc.).. only if it's unlocked.

You CAN NOT use a Verizon, Sprint, or other CMDA phone.

a sidekick three c'mon its only obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment