Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have a camera cell phone. How do you get the pictures from your cell phone to the computer?

I have a tracfone. It's a Motorola C261. I have tried sending a email from my phone to my email to get the pictures from there but it did not work. I tried sending the pictures to photobucket but it did not work there either. Is there any other way to get the pictures from my phone to the computer? (its for myspace)


You can buy a usb cord and then you have to download a program and itll let you transer pics ringtones ect. its different programs for different companyies, also if the phones has a memory card slot you can transfer them via mem card

if it doesnt work by emailing i dont think there are any other ways

if your phone allows you to hook an usb wire for it to connect to the computer then you can transfer it from your phone to your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment