Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want to get a cell phone but I have to make a deposit first. How can I get one without a deposit?

I have to have a deposit of like $1500 and I don't want to pay that much for a phone. I already have a prepaid phone but I would like to have a phone with a plan. Please help.


Pre-paid is the best way in the long run. I know is a pain and for sure if they ask you for that amount $$, you will not find anywhere else with out a deposit. You don't have any other choice except for someone to co-sign for you. Sorry!!!

You shouldn't need to make a deposit before getting a phone, and there are several providers who have free phone offers. They'll ask you to provide a credit card number for them to keep on file, which acts as your "deposit", but they don't charge it unless you default on the monthly service plan.

My link below will point you to a few free phone deals I've found, as well as some cash back offers where you come out ahead on the deal.

get someone else to sign up for you.... oOOOOOR....

if you have a tmobile store in ur area... or a boost mobile..

go to them, and ask for the prepaid plans...

tmobile has the flexpay , which is pre paid but you have a set amount of minutes and texts. no credit check no deposits.. for example.. 600 anytime minutes and unlimited texts for $50 bux a month...

boost mobile has unlimited incoming and outgoing calls with unlimited text messages, for $60 a month

unfortunately it will be tough on you to accomplish doing this without a cell phone. id try metro pcs they seem the most reasonable when it comes to deposit but if not than ur looking at one of those pay as you go deals which suck !!! but most companies have something along the lines of this.

There is also boost mobile which is better than nothing.

JAY

If you have 3 mobile connection. Then you can go for checking cheap and best pay monthly mobile phone contract deals at http://www.3mobilephonedeal.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment