Thursday, April 9, 2009

What cell phone is good for emailing, taking pictures and can hold a decent amount of music?

Its time for me to get a new phone. My criteria is as follows -

1) Easy email

2) Good camera

3) I have just had my ipod stolen so need my phone to replace it for the time being.

I have read some reviews but do you have any personal recommendations?

FYI - I HATE touchscreens so unfortunately the Ipod is a no no.


You can go for Nokia N85. Some of its features:

1. 5 megapixels' camera with autofocus and flash.

2. Easy-to-use email client with auto-configuration.

3. Series60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2 operating software (new and advanced, yet without touchscreen).

4. Dedicated gaming keys, pre-included 'N-Gage' application and high-quality try-and-buy N-Gage games with full license for any one of them.

5. Pre-included 8GB MicroSD card. Enough for storing over a thousand of songs.

-

For more information, visit http://www.nokiausa.com/n85 .

-

Or, if you don't need a sliding handset with dedicated gaming keys, I suggest you Nokia N79 or N78 . But their pre-included MicroSD cards have a lower memory. You'll have to buy a MicroSD card seperately if you want more memory, but I don't recommend you to use the ability of expandable memory to its limit. Find out more about them in http://www.nokiausa.com/n79 and http://www.nokiausa.com/n78 .

-

Their are much variation in the prices of these three handsets. Contact your dealer for their prices.

Personally, I own an HTC S730 smartphone, which is not bad. It has a slide-out qwerty keyboard, the keys are small but usable. It features a micro-SD slot, making the capacity depend on what you put in (2 GB in my case, but I suppose that 4 or 8 GB should be available by now).

Camera is 2 megapixel.

For music listening, it uses windows media player, unless you install 3rd party SW. And yes, it's Windows Mobile, love it or hate it...

no phone has a "good" camera or a decent amount of storage for music (except the iphone but you dont seem to want that)...Try a blackberry or a phone with windows mobile because windows media player on a phone is awesome and windows mobile and blackberrys are great for emails...since I dont know what service you have can't really recommend a phone so go and ask your cell phone rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment