Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What's a good phone on Verizon Network That is good texting sleek and is inexpensive?

Here's the deal. So i wanted to upgrade my phone. The promotional deal is not up so im and getting a phone through Ebay for it to be less expensive. I am looking for a phone that looks nice, texts well, has features, and is under $140. I was going to get a chocolate, but I read that it is hard to text. The Env Is a little to expensive. Any Suggestions.


My brother just got the new RAZR and it looks so sleek

he was always a slow texter but finds it easier on this phone

good luck!

Yeah, chocolates aren't very good phones anyway. I LOVE the LG VX8300. it's super easy for texting and has great features! I am trying to get it on eBay right now, but with my buget and bidding, its sooooo hard!! but good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment