Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What phone can I get for free with a 2 year upgrade from Verizon Wireless?

I've finished my 2 year contract w/ Verizon Wireless, and now I want to upgrade and get a new phone. What phones are free with the 2 year upgrade? I don't want to pay for a new phone. Just get a free phone. Please list the phones.


Hi,

My contract with Verizon is over too, and I have been searching stores ALL over my state and doing reasearch.

For the FREE phones, they have.....

LG Chocolate.

Samsung Juke.

Motorola W385.

Motorola W315.

LG VX5400.

LG Coupe.

Samsung SCH u410.

If you do buy one of these phones online, of course it will be DEFENITALLY be FREE, but if you do buy one from a store, there will be a small fee for renewing.

Happy phone shopping. :)

LG SHINE OK

No comments:

Post a Comment