Saturday, April 11, 2009

How can I find a cell phone that has a loud ringtone?

I have had different phones over the years. Some of them are louder. Now you can download ringtones. You get charged for the tone. You down load it and find out it don't play loud enough. I am tired of going places and my cellphone rings and I don't hear it and I miss calls. I go to a Cingular or other cellphone store and all they want to talk about is signing a contract. They are more interested in the contract than selling a good phone. They may show you a phone and make it make noise but a cellphone rings louder when it is actually active and you can actually call it. I don't want to sign anymore contracts till I can get a phone loud enough. I mean a phone loud enough you can hear it across the room or inside my pocket. I don't mean a muffled barely ring tone. I want something loud! Any help would be appreciated. I am not looking for a fancy phone. I don't need camaras or other fancy things. I just want a phone to talk and a phone that will ring loud!! Where are the good salesman?


Get a Nextel phone...I have one now and I have to put the ringtone on the lowest volume because its too loud. Nexttel has great phones aswell.

just ask the seller..=] tell him I need a mobile which have a loud sound.. so easy..=] !!!

browse here please http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1748196-10280627

No comments:

Post a Comment