Thursday, April 9, 2009

How can I get pictures off my old cell phone?

I just got a new phone and a new service provider. But I realized I have some pictures on my old phone I don't want to lose. I can't send them because that phone doesn't have service anymore. It does have a memory chip, but I don't know if the pictures are on the memory chip or the phone's memory. And besides, I don't know what I'd do with the memory chip if it was on there. The old phone is with verizon. The new phone is with T-Mobile.


if both phones have bluetooth you can pair them and send pictures that way. Turn one of the phones viability on and connect to it with the other then look for options of sending.

Corp owned stores will have a device that can transfer phone book and pictures from most phones. There are some things that will determine if it will work. depending on the model some models they need to go through the menu and change some settings, others they just need to plug it in. So at a min you need a good charging port but may need a good display and working keys on some models

if you do go to the store to get it done remember to go to the new company, you are sure to get more help there lol

No comments:

Post a Comment