Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How can i transfer my contacts from one phone to the other?

I just bought an Omnia, my previous phone is a 5 year old phone, without any features. I can only have the contacts on the sim or phone itself.

The phone's memory is full, and thus all new numbers are saved in the SIM card. So when i used the SIM card on my Omnia, i can see those numbers, but i need those numbers on my old phone. How can i transfer all of them over?

Any help would be much appreciated.


It is a problem people face when they switch to new phones.

But the solution is very easy.

Just follow these steps :

1) MOVE all your contacts from your sim card to your new phone.

2) Insert the sim to your old phone and MOVE the contacts from your phone book to sim card.

3) Again MOVE all your contacts in the sim card to your new phones.

4) Follow step 2) and 3) until all the contacts are MOVED to your new phone.

i hope my answer helps you. Do tell me !

Transfer all # to your SIM card then take SIM card to new phone either leave them on the SIM card or transfer them to the phone memory

No comments:

Post a Comment